What if Markpiplier made his channel today? If the Markiplier that was making content over 10 years ago started uploading today, would he have been survived? As an avid Markiplier fan, YouTube viewer, and now a full time creator: I believe there are 4 things about the platform that have changed drastically in its almost 20 year life span and not entirely for the better. The YouTube I grew up watching is completely changed so much so that I believe Youtube is no longer friendly towards my childhood favorite creator’s content style, and I want to examine why.
ASTROCOHORS CLUB - Other Departments
20241022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unannounced Livestream #35 - Nor'easter Edition
Produced by Secret Galaxy This episode features: Unannounced Livestream #35 - Nor'easter Edition For more information or to watch th...
-
Produced by Feli from Germany This episode features: 15 FAMOUS SONGS you didn’t know were German! | Feli from Germany Additional Inform...
-
Episode Title: How to Make a Mistcloak (A Mildly Chaotic Sewing Tutorial) Produced by: Jill Bearup Description: If you, like Kelsier or ...
-
Produced by Brigitte Empire This episode features: How The Boys Failed At Satire Additional Information: ► Patreon: https://Patreon.com/b...
No comments:
Post a Comment