ASTROCOHORS CLUB - Other Departments
20221208
Adventskalender Day 8, Pt. 1 π (this one was too long for Shorts!) #shorts #adventcalendar
"Adventskalender Day 8, Pt. 1 π (this one was too long for Shorts!) #shorts #adventcalendar" by Feli from Germany
It's Christmas time! π And this year, I've prepared something special for you guys: Each day from December 1st through December 24th, I'll be reading a piece of the Christmas story from my childhood advent calendar for you guys. It'll be in German but I've added subtitles and I hope that you guys find it interesting hearing it in my native language. π #germanchristmas #adventcalendar #christmasstory #bedtimestories #germanlanguage #weihnachten #adventskalender #wirwartenaufschristkind
For more information or to watch video on YouTube, click here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kurt Metzger is too cringe for Alex Jones??
The worst character of the Peter Thiel extended universe #cringe For more information, to subscribe to the channel or to watch video on ...
-
Produced by Feli from Germany This episode features: 15 FAMOUS SONGS you didn’t know were German! | Feli from Germany Additional Inform...
-
Episode Title: How to Make a Mistcloak (A Mildly Chaotic Sewing Tutorial) Produced by: Jill Bearup Description: If you, like Kelsier or ...
-
Produced by Brigitte Empire This episode features: How The Boys Failed At Satire Additional Information: ► Patreon: https://Patreon.com/b...
No comments:
Post a Comment