ASTROCOHORS CLUB - Other Departments
20220811
How I transformed my living room with a chevron accent wall! Wood panelling DIY
My living room is now complete! Creating a wood panel accent wall isn't too hard a DIY project, so I recommend it! Just be sure to work out the math first :) Presets, Prints, & LUTs ► https://evanedinger.com White Filtra Venetian Blinds by Hillary's: https://geni.us/EvanVenetians Atlas Marine Roller Blinds by Hillary's: https://geni.us/EvanLRBlinds Painting Necessities: ------------------------------- 14 in 1 Painter's Tool: https://geni.us/EvanPaintersTool Painter's Outfit: https://geni.us/EvanBibBrace Cheap Painter Set: https://geni.us/EvanCheapRollers Radius 360 Sander: https://geni.us/EvanSander Sander Pads: https://geni.us/EvanSanderPads Extension Pole: https://geni.us/EvanExtensionPole Good Pail: https://geni.us/EvanPurdyPail Cheap Pail: https://geni.us/EvanABPail Paint Pail Liners: https://geni.us/EvanPaintPail Pre-taped plastic: https://geni.us/EvanPreTaped Paint Stirrer: https://geni.us/EvanPaintStirrer Roller Tray Liner: https://geni.us/EvanRollerLiner ------------------------------ These tools helped with the board and batten! ------------------------ Radiator Roller: https://geni.us/EvanRadiatorRoller Paintable Caulk: https://geni.us/EvanCaulk Caulk Gun: https://geni.us/EvanCaulkGun No More Nails Adhesive: https://geni.us/EvanNoMoreNails ------------------------ If you're new to my channel and videos, hi! I'm Evan Edinger, and I make travel vlogs of all the exciting places I visit. I started travel vlogging about 8 years ago because I wanted to see more of the world and be able to watch back some of my adventures. I also make weekly comedy videos every Sunday on my main channel usually revolving around funny differences between British vs American things! Anyway, thanks for stopping by! #DIY #accentwall #EvanEdinger ►Prints & Presets: https://evanedinger.com Patreon: http://patreon.com/EvanEdinger Main Channel: http://www.youtube.com/Evan Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/EvanEdinger Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/EvanEdinger Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EvanEdinger Twitch: http://twitch.tv/EvanEdinger How I make my videos including gear, lighting, and more: https://www.evanedinger.com/blog/my-gear
To contact the creator, click here: Evan Edinger Official Website.
For more information or to watch video on YouTube, click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kurt Metzger is too cringe for Alex Jones??
The worst character of the Peter Thiel extended universe #cringe For more information, to subscribe to the channel or to watch video on ...
-
Produced by Feli from Germany This episode features: 15 FAMOUS SONGS you didn’t know were German! | Feli from Germany Additional Inform...
-
Episode Title: How to Make a Mistcloak (A Mildly Chaotic Sewing Tutorial) Produced by: Jill Bearup Description: If you, like Kelsier or ...
-
Produced by Brigitte Empire This episode features: How The Boys Failed At Satire Additional Information: ► Patreon: https://Patreon.com/b...
No comments:
Post a Comment