20200513

Everything GREAT About This Hawk or Something I don't know, this isn't an actual video! | CinemaWins


Episode Title: Everything GREAT About This Hawk or Something I don't know, this isn't an actual video!
Produced by: CinemaWins
Description: I'm not getting EGA The Rise of Skywalker Part 2 done today, so I'm just going to publish it on Friday (5/15). Instead, here's something that happened today. I occasionally fly my drone to scare off hawks that have gotten a couple of our chickens. (Never to hurt them, I just assumed the loud noise would be enough to discourage them.) Up until today, I thought it was working, but I found out I was sorely mistaken. This hawk is not afraid of my DJI Mavic Air. Next time I'm going to shoot in 120fps and set up a second camera to shoot the drone. Chickens are ok! I put them away right after I landed.

View Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kendrick Drake and what is a culture vulture? Matt Walsh thinks he's a cowboy & LEFTIST MAFIA

If you find our coverage of digital breasts and dong essential to your every day please consider donating a gift sub or at the least hitti...