20200329

Our Time - Merrily We Roll Along (2004) | Emily Clark


Episode Title: Our Time - Merrily We Roll Along (2004)
Produced by: Emily Clark
Description: Feeling nostalgic during this Corona Virus quarantine, so I thought I'd dig up this old gem. MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG with the Mechanicals Theatre Group was my first show right out of college. I was 21. Now that I'm older/wiser, I kinda watch my performance and cringe. But on the other hand... man, the heart is all there. I love this show and I'll never forget this cast. MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG by Stephen Sondheim & George Furth Director: Eric Bilitch Music Director: Michael Grady

View Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kendrick Drake and what is a culture vulture? Matt Walsh thinks he's a cowboy & LEFTIST MAFIA

If you find our coverage of digital breasts and dong essential to your every day please consider donating a gift sub or at the least hitti...