20191124

I'm finally ready to talk about this (because of YOU!) | Wanted Adventure


Episode Title: I'm finally ready to talk about this (because of YOU!)
Produced by: Wanted Adventure
Description: I have been wanting to talk about this topic for a long time, but I haven't known how to do it or what exactly I wanted to say. But I am finally ready, and so I'm doing it. I can't wait to share these videos with you and hear your thoughts and experiences down in the comments too. Thank you so much for all your amazing, open, interesting, thoughtful comments you've shared under all my videos. I really love looking at the comment under my videos, and I'm so grateful for all your wonderful and respectful comments. I'm nervous to talk about these personal and sometimes quite intimate topics, but you, the Wanted Adventure Community, makes me feel ready and less nervous about this. Thank you :) Ella TheBee: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVr7XpeZOyp5S4fCNQdWJiw Lenaturnsgreen: https://m.youtube.com/Lenaturnsgreen Sarah Jane Scott: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjanescott.musik/ Easy German: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbxb2fqe9oNgglAoYqsYOtQ Käthes Reise: https://www.instagram.com/kaethes.reise/ So my question for you is: Do you enjoy the comment section under Wanted Adventure videos? Is it a place you enjoy going into, leaving comments and having discussions? Have you ever been to Stralsund or Berlin? Subscribe: https://goo.gl/IXm5MB Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/WantedAdventure T-shirts: https://teespring.com/stores/wantedadventure Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wantedadventure Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WantedAdventure Twitter: https://twitter.com/WantedAdventure Thanks so much for watching!! Subscribe for more videos about the German and American culture, life in Germany versus life in USA, travel, and languages! Music: "Ice Cream" by Joey Pecoraro "Blue Moon" by JVNA

View Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 13, 2026

Produced by Feli from Germany This episode features: August 13, 2026 Additional Information: ► Website: https://felifromgermany.com/ ►...