20191027

Do I know more about Germany than my German Husband? | Wanted Adventure


Episode Title: Do I know more about Germany than my German Husband?
Produced by: Wanted Adventure
Description: Do I know more about Germany than my German husband? Do I know more about Germany than YOU? Playing some trivia games with questions about Germany on the Seedlang app for learning German! (werbung) Seedlang: https://www.seedlang.com?pr=wadv So my question for you is: Did you play along? What question did you get right and which ones didn't you know? Subscribe: https://goo.gl/IXm5MB Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/WantedAdventure T-shirts: https://teespring.com/stores/wantedadventure Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wantedadventure Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WantedAdventure Twitter: https://twitter.com/WantedAdventure Thanks so much for watching!! Subscribe for more videos about the German and American culture, life in Germany versus life in USA, travel, and languages!

View Video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 13, 2026

Produced by Feli from Germany This episode features: August 13, 2026 Additional Information: ► Website: https://felifromgermany.com/ ►...