ASTROCOHORS CLUB - Other Departments
20190917
I Forget That I Like Stuff, Hedonic Adaptation Edition | Stuff You Like Extra
Episode Title: I Forget That I Like Stuff, Hedonic Adaptation Edition | Stuff You Like Extra
Produced by: Jill Bearup
Description: I'm in a PLAY! Come see me! http://henryslastparty.co.uk Otherwise, enjoy this video about hedonic adaptation and how it can work in your favour.
View Video on YouTube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kurt Metzger is too cringe for Alex Jones??
The worst character of the Peter Thiel extended universe #cringe For more information, to subscribe to the channel or to watch video on ...
-
Produced by Feli from Germany This episode features: 15 FAMOUS SONGS you didn’t know were German! | Feli from Germany Additional Inform...
-
Produced by Brigitte Empire This episode features: How The Boys Failed At Satire Additional Information: ► Patreon: https://Patreon.com/b...
-
Episode Title: How to Make a Mistcloak (A Mildly Chaotic Sewing Tutorial) Produced by: Jill Bearup Description: If you, like Kelsier or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment